Sift Heads World : Act 1 Sift Heads World : Act 1

Entertaining Game!

Good Game play, good animation, and great music. Only thing I found annoying was the flying objects mission was to kill the birds but I killed them all and never could rekill them after I did it once. I also think the next one should have trophies enabled for the main and side missions.

Reincarnation: OTSYD Reincarnation: OTSYD

Nice Game With One Big Hiccup

This is a fun and great game but if you don't know morse code you wouldn't be able to finish the game. Hell I almost didn't cause I didn't even know we need to figure out the paper was morse code, just thought it was suppose to look like that and mean nothing. For those who are stuck on the morse code the lock is 1984

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Absolutely Beautiful!

This game is addicting I have found myself coming back and playing it over and over trying to beat my times.

Dandy Handy Dandy Handy

How the fuck is this art, more like perv bate.

Honestly this is the shit that makes me laugh especially when someone said NG has a higher standard of art then Deviant Art when shit like this would be banned on deviant art. This falls under the category perv bate which I believe is what NG's ask for there not to get posted.

Katakoma Katakoma

Whoa!

Thats all i got to say is whoa!

Kitana Mk series Kitana Mk series

Nicely Done

Kitana always was my favorite of the MK series and have to say you did a great job on this of her.

lockebelmont responds:

Thanks mate, happy to see you liked it. Cheers!