All 8 art Reviews

Dandy Handy Dandy Handy

How the fuck is this art, more like perv bate.

Honestly this is the shit that makes me laugh especially when someone said NG has a higher standard of art then Deviant Art when shit like this would be banned on deviant art. This falls under the category perv bate which I believe is what NG's ask for there not to get posted.

Katakoma Katakoma

Whoa!

Thats all i got to say is whoa!

Kitana Mk series Kitana Mk series

Nicely Done

Kitana always was my favorite of the MK series and have to say you did a great job on this of her.

lockebelmont responds:

Thanks mate, happy to see you liked it. Cheers!

Best friends with benefits Best friends with benefits

Whens the release date?

So this is from a game any thoughts when you might be done with it. Cause it looks pretty good and very hentai style.

Oppaisoft responds:

Well I do have two previous games I made. If you check out the news section in my profile, you can find links to the demos. As for this game in particular, I think it should take me a week or so to make because I can recycle alot of the code. If anyone tries my demos, please leave feed back. I'm trying to sell these things hentai sites.

BATTLE NUN BATTLE NUN

What a Nun should look like.

Glad you got this inspiration, now only if nuns looked like that in real life I might go to church more often. Great job on the colors, shading, lighting with the window. Keep up the good work.

Naera-Pinup Naera-Pinup

Great Succubus

I love this image out of all your succubus Images makes me want to do a succubus image. Nice job on shading and great background.

Spider-Girl Spider-Girl

Spider-girl more like Spider-Babe

I saw this andit reminded me of the movie Spiderbabe with Misty Mundae at least they and this picture has the web coming out of where it would on a spider. lol

Boo Cat! Boo Cat!

Great Boo Cat!

Been a fan of that comic since the first time I found it and good to see others showing their appreciation.